Nautilus 1100 Canister Filter 1100LH
Quiet, energy efficient and powerful, the Nautilus canister filters feature easy to use technology with a Quick Release Tap System to ensure fast, easy and mess free maintenance. The built in primer in the Nautilus primes the filter literally at the push of a button. The modular design enables additional filtration media to be added so that you can customise your filter to suit your requirements. Biological and mechanical filter media are included.
Features & Benefits:
- Maintenance is a breeze with the Quick Release Tap System! Simply push the lever down to disconnect the taps and you are ready to start your maintenance without any mess or spillages.
- Priming the filter is simple – just push the primer button a couple of times and the filter will prime itself.
- Sophisticated biological and mechanical filtration system – a selection of wool, sponges, bio balls and filter media is included, giving you the perfect set up straight away!
- Modular design allows for a variety of media.
- Superior motor design provides silent and energy efficient operation.
Included in the box:
- Aqua One Nautilus 1100 Canister Filter
- Inlet/Outlet U-Pipes and Strainer
- Spray bars and Duck bill attachments and connectors
- 6x Hose Suction Cups
- 2x approx 1.5m (Ø16mm) hosing
- 1x Quick Release Taps
- Filter Media (1x Wool, 2x 15ppi Blue Sponge, 1x 35ppi Black Sponge, Mini Bio Balls and Highly Sintered Glass Media.
|Order Number||Model||Number of Filter Baskets||Dimensions||Max. Aquarium Volume||Maximum Flow Rate||Max Head Height||Filter Volume||Power Consumption|
|94111||Nautilus 600||2||19 x 19 x 30cm||150L||600L/H||1.3m||5.5L||12.5W|
|94112||Nautilus 800||3||19 x 19 x 38cm||200L||800L/H||1.3m||7.5L||12.5W|
|94113||Nautilus 1100||2||22 x 22 x 36cm||300L||1100L/H||1.5m||9.5L||22W|
|94114||Nautilus 1400||3||22 x 22 x 44cm||400L||1400L/H||1.5m||12.5L||22W|
|94115||Nautilus 2700||4||32 x 49 x 32cm||400-700L||2700L/H||2m||22L||32W|
|94116||Nautilus 2700UV||4||32 x 49 x 32cm||400-700L||2700L/H||2m||22L||42W|
All Nautilus External Canister operate on 220-240V and come with Australian Plugs.