Aquasyncro Xtreme Canister Filter AE80 800L/H
With 4-stage filtration including a filter sponge, carbonised sponge, ceramic rings and activated carbon the Aquasyncro Xtreme Canister Filter AE80 provides complete mechanical, chemical and biological filtration.
Ceramic Rings filter impurities and provide a biological environment for nitrobacteria as well as distributing the water flow in many directions to ensure that water passes evenly through the filter.
Activated Carbon eliminates the organic compound in the water thoroughly purifying dirty water.
The carbonised sponge (black) has the benefits of carbon as well also allowing the reproduction of the beneficial nitrobacteria. These bacteria break up waste and biologically filter impurities.
The filter sponge (white) is a fine material of woolen mat that filters out the finer particles.
- Suits Aquariums 100-150 litres
- Size – 230 x 230 x 400mm
- Easy to prime with top button
- Easy maintenance with quick release inlet/outlet hose adapter
- Adjustable flow rate
- Super quiet
- Included Media – 1 White Filter Sponge, 1 Carbonised Sponge, 2 Bags of activated carbon and 2 Bags of Ceramic Rings
- Instruction Manual
- Suitable for Freshwater and Marine Aquariums